Monday, August 20, 2012

Pleased To Meet You!

Hello!  

My name is McKenna.  I am new to the blogger world, and I am very excited!!!  I have a dog named Cooper, and my best friend, Kate, has a dog named Chocolate Chip (he's kinda my dog too).  We live in the same house with my other friends in Lake Tahoe.  I love to go outside, play with dogs, volunteer at the animal shelter, and do gymnastics!  My birthday is February 29, and I am 9 years old.  I hope you enjoy my blog and please become a follower!!  Thanks!

~McKenna



  

4 comments:

  1. Hi McKenna!

    Cute! I can't wait to see more!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Please become a follower?

    * Mckenna *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Konnichiwa, McKenna!

    I think it's pretty cool that your birthday's on Leap Day! I've done gmnastics for eight years (I'm twelve now). How long have you done gymnastics?

    I can't wait to see more posts from you!

    Sore iko, Sayoko (truetomoko.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sayoko!
    Thanks for being a follower! I have done gymnastics ever since I can remember!!
    ~Mckenna

    ReplyDelete