Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who Loves Your Blog?

Hi Everyone!
I was awarded the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award.



The Rules Are:

Thank the person who nominated you.

Thank you so much, Grace, from Its My Life!!!

Tell your followers why you started a blog, and why you keep doing it.

I started my blog because I loved to read other blogs, and thought it would be fun to start my own, and I keep doing it because its so much fun.

Describe a usual day in your life.

I get up, eat breakfast, walk to school.  After school, I go to gymnastics. Then I go home eat dinner, do homework, and then go to sleep.

What was your best collaboration?

I haven't done one yet, but if you would like to do one please leave a comment.

What was your worst collaboration?

Same answer as the last.

Explain what your blog means to you.

Well, I haven't been doing my blog very long but I am really enjoying it.  What it means is lots of fun.

Nominate 5 people for this award.  Make sure to comment on their blog to let them know!

Here Are My Nominations:

1. Sayoko from Truly Tomoko

2. Lissy from I'll Never Grow Up

3. Inky from Super Inky

4. American Girl Dolls Forever

5. Piper from Pleasant Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment