Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Week In Dog Years

Hey Guys!

Well, it turns out I have been gone for longer than a week.  I'm just gonna call it a week in dog years (hehe;).  Well my sisters and I have moved recently, and we're in the middle of a super cool remodel on this house we bought!  I can't wait to show you my room when it's done because it's going to be purple and it's going to have tons of gymnastics posters all over the wall and everything!  It's going to be my dream room!  Now don't get too excited, but I hear there might (just might) be a new girl coming to live with us!  Isn't that exciting?  Nothing's for sure yet…but I've heard rumors.  One more announcement I have for you guys is that my sisters and I have a brand new video up on our YouTube channel FantasticalAGStudios.  Please click here to view our new video, or you can click here to view our whole channel.  Well, I'm so excited to get back to posting, and I'm gonna try to get Fashionista Fern up and running again for you guys!  Have a great night!



P.S.  I will be taking down my current blog design soon and replacing it with a different one.
P.S.S.  Who's excited for summer?  Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment