Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween, an awesome time trick-or-treating, and got plenty of candy!!!!  I had such an awesome time trick-or-treating!  I got a lot of good candy, and I love candy!  I carved a pumpkin, too.  I will show you some pics soon!

I came up with a fun Halloween quiz!  Below are some questions, and I started by putting down my answers.  You can post the button and questions on your blog, and add your answers.  Please comment and let me know when you've done it, because I would love to read your answers!  Have fun!


Halloween Questions:

-Did you get a lot of candy?

{Yes}

-What was your costume for Halloween?

{Witch}

-Who did you trick-or-treat with?

{My sisters}

-Did you carve a pumpkin?

{Yes}

-Do you like to eat pumpkin seeds?

{Yes}

-Did you decorate your house?

{Yes}

-What is your favorite kind of candy?

{Chewy Lemonheads and Nerds}

-Did you get your favorite candy for Halloween?

{I got Chewy Lemonheads, but no Nerds}

-Did anything scary happen to you?  If so, what happened?

{Yes!  I was at someone's door, and right when they opened it, there was a big fake spider on the porch that made a creepy noise and touched me!!!  It was SO SCARY!!!!}

I hope you had a super duper fun Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~* MCKENNA *~*

2 comments:

  1. http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/11/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yes
    2. Ballerina
    3. I didn't go trick-or-treating
    4. No
    5. Kind of
    6. No
    7. Anything with chocolate!
    8. Yes
    9. No

    ~ Jess :)

    ReplyDelete