Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fashionista Fern: Week 2

Hello!

Today is the second week of Fashionista Fern.  Yay!  Today we'll be taking a look at an American Girl outfit.  So let's get started!

This weeks featured outfit is Saige's Tunic Outfit.  All pictures belong to American Girl.  I do not own this outfit.

Saige's Tunic Outfit is a new American Girl outfit.  It is so cute!
This is the beautiful shirt!  I love the scrunchiness on the end of the sleeves. 

 Here is a closer look at the shirt.  I love this pattern, with all the different colors, and those beads.....adorable!

These pants are so cute!  They have lots of mix and match potential as well.

I absolutely love these shoes, and this color is awesome!



I think this is a really cute outfit, and I would love to have it myself.  What about you?  What do you think?  Well, I hope you enjoyed this post!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment