Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fashionista Fern: Week 4

Hi!

It's Fern here, again, and I'm ready for week four of Fashionista Fern!  So, let's get right to it!

~All photos of the Plaid Party Dress
  are property of   American Girl


This is the entire ensemble.  I just LOVE this outfit!


This is the gorge dress!  I love this plaid print, it's so beautiful, and the combination of colors looks great together.  I love the bow/belt, and the trim is adorbs.  The great thing about this dress, is that it can be dressed up or down.



These shoes are fantabulous!  The deep blue color is so lovely, and these shoes will go with practically anything!


ADORABLE!

________________________


I hope you enjoyed week four of Fashionista Fern!  I had lot's of fun!  Thanks for reading, and have a great day!


Don't forget to enter the giveawayhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment