Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fashionista Fern: Week 1

Hello!

My name is, Fern.  I'm McKenna's sister.  Every week I'm going to do a post called Fashionista Fern, where I will do a post on Fashion.  I'm sure you've probably gotten the idea that I love fashion!  I've loved fashion ever since I was little (I'm 13 now), and started putting together my own outfits early.  So, McKenna agreed to let me do a post about fashion once a week.  She said she "could use the help, anyway."  So here it goes.

This week, Kate agreed to be my model.  She is modeling the "Sea Breeze Romper" outfit from American Girl.  Here are some pictures of Kate at the park.

Here is a picture of the whole outfit.  I love the combination of navy blue and white stripes, and  the 
buttons on the romper add such a nice touch.

Here is a nice picture of her shoes.  They are red sandals, with white bows on the top.

This is a picture of the pocket.  There is one on each side.  Also notice the cute and colorful bracelet (it is from "Lainey's Nature Outfit.")

 
Yay!  That's the end of our first Fashionista Fern post!  Isn't that exciting?  I hope you guys enjoyed reading my first post!  Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really want a romper for my doll. That one is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it! Too bad it's not for sale at AG anymore. I just checked to make sure.

      Delete