Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Shopping Spree

Hey There!

It's Kate!  Today McKenna had to go to gymnastics, and was too busy to do a post, so I'm filling in for her.  Anyway...
Recently, McKenna, Fern, and I went on a shopping spree!  Our favorite place to go shopping, is a big mall near us.  It's so awesome, and it has a ton of stores!  My favorite store is Abercrombie Kids.  It has such cute clothes.  At the end of the day, I had gotten two pairs of shorts from Abercrombie Kids, a beautiful lace shirt from Forever 21 a swimsuit and swimsuit cover up from Target, and beautiful shoes from DSW Shoes.  We all had a lot of fun together!  Plus, we got amazing clothes!  Have you gone on any recent summer shopping sprees?  If so, I'd love to hear about them, so please tell me about it in the comment section, or just email McKenna at mckennaspurplesky@yahoo.com.  Thanks for reading, and have a great day!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment