Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fashionista Fern: Week 3

Fern Here!

Today is the 3rd week of Fashionista Fern, already!  Time flies...  Today we'll be taking a look at one of the new AG outfits.  This outfit is the Purple Peacock PJs from American Girl.


~All pictures of the Purple Peacock PJs 
    are property of         American Girl



Here are the Purple Peacock PJs.


This is the adorable shirt.  I love it!  I love the pattern of the shirt, and the way it scrunches at the top.


Here are the pants.  I love these pants, because they are so handy.  They are a wonderful shade of purple, and they could easily pass as sweatpants as well.  Don't you just love clothes like that?


I L-O-V-E  these slippers!  Purple and blue go together fantastically, don't you agree?  I love this cute little pattern on the front, and the strap on the back is very handy.


CUTE OUTFIT!

__________________


Well, I hope you enjoyed week 3 of Fashionista Fern!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment